Friday, February 8, 2008

Thump on the head Thursday

Today's Exercise Goal: Cardio



I decided that since the weather wasn't too cold, I would do my workout outdoors. I took a 40 minute power walk alternating with some jogging.



Today's Calorie Goal: 2000
Breakfast:
The usual chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake with malt (350)
1 Quaker "Oatmeal to Go" bar (220)
Lunch:
Pizza bagel (420)
Treat:
Peppermint Patties (420)
Dinner:
Tortilla chips sprinkled with cheddar and heated (590)

So as of this point, I was right on target with my calories and had used up my allotment. Unfortunately I had a moment of weakness after dinner and plowed into a bunch of homemade chocolate chip cookies that I had in the freezer. I just NEEDED them really badly (that's my only explanation)....I don't even know how many calories they were.

Unfortunately, I can't rectify this by switching days because I already have a special occasion planned for my high-cal day that can't be switched. Oh well. I'll have to accept the slip-up and just move forward.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job with the exercise! I am sure your exercising and strict calorie counting the rest of the month will prove helpful in overcoming the moment of weekness!