Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back from the dead

Well, as you can probably guess, I have been off the program the last few days. I've been completely consumed with school work and have just had the hardest time staying focused on this program. It's never out of my mind completely and always in the back of my mind is that nagging voice asking me "what the heck are you doing!!???"

Today I managed to get back on track for the most part, although I didn't exercise. I set my calorie goal low today to make up for the past few days.

Today's Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
The usual protein shake (350)
Lunch:
Veggie burger with fried oninons on whole wheat bread with cheese and salsa (522)
Dinner:
Veggie, shrimp & black bean tacos with cheese and salsa (576)

Today's Calorie Total: 1448


No comments: