Sunday, February 24, 2008

Making another effort!

I've been feeling so depressed over tossing the calorie counting aside, I am going to try to make another go of it and get myself back on track this week, despite my previous post about not being able to handle the calorie counting. I spent some time today getting the house more organized and getting the fridge cleaned out...things to reduce the feeling of chaos in my life that is adding to my sense of internal chaos. So I've made out a plan for this week:

Monday: strength training & 1400
Tuesday: Cardio (Ice skating) & 2000
Wednesday: Cardio & 1400
Thursday: Strength training & 2000
Friday: Cardio & 1400
Saturday: Strength training & 3000
Sunday: rest & 1400

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been making great progress on my thesis and would estimate it's about 70% written at this point. I just have a couple more major sections to write and I anticipate getting that completed next weekend. Then I have to hand it in for my advisor to review and he will suggest revisions, etc. (please God don't let there be many) and then when that project is finished, I can start on the other paper for my class. That one won't be anywhere near as involved as the thesis...I can probably knock it out over a couple weekends.

By the end of April I'll be done with all of this!

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like you are on the path to success. Organizing will probably hope you feel less overwhelmed. Great job with the writing!
Good luck this week! I am here if you need to chat!