Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

Today's Exercise Goal: Strength Training


I tried another new workout this morning: The Firm's Aerobic Body Shaping from the Transfirmer series. I really like this one! It is almost an hour long and just the right level of intensity. I also like that it has cardio and strength training together which is always my favorite. I am also happy with the music in the Transfirmer series, although the modern/industrial set leaves something to be desired.

Today's Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
Chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake with malt (350)

Lunch:
Bean and veggie burrito with cheddar and salsa (412)

Treats:
3 small Peppermint Patties (140)

"Dinner":
Chai tea with whipped cream (200)
Rice cakes (120)
Quaker "Oatmeal on the Go" bar (220)

Total Calories: 1442



1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like a great workout! Great job keeping the calories low! Keep up the good work!