Monday, March 31, 2008

Munchie Monday

Today was a cardio day so I did Steamin' Cardio, although I rebounded through most of it. A lot of times I prefer rebounding to other forms of cardio, but I still like to go along with the video...it's more entertaining then just bouncing without the distraction of the video. Plus they usually do ab work at the end and when it gets to that part, I will get off the rebounder and go along with the video.

Today was a 1400 calorie day and it was a bit of a struggle for me but I did well with calories, although I will admit it was not the healthiest diet today. Not a vegetable to be found, although I guess we can say the banana in the protein shake is healthy and so are the peanuts in the peanut butter (I know, I am stretching).

Breakfast: chocolate banana protein shake with malt (300)

Lunch: Egg noodles with a little butter and grated cheese (526)

Treat: 2 palm fulls of jelly beans (300 - estimate)

Dinner: Toasted English muffin with 1 1/2 tbs peanut butter (270)

Total Calories: 1396

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Nice job staying within your calorie allowance for the day. I know those 1400 days can be really tough. Keep it up!