Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Wednesday Exercise Goal: Strength


I did my favorite today: Michelle Dozois' Your Best Body Circuit. Damn, that is a great workout!!! I love it more and more each time I do it.


Wednesday's Calorie Goal: 1400


1400 calorie days are rough, but I did really well today.

Breakfast:
The Usual Shake (sans PB2 today) (300)
Lunch:
Pizza bagel (433)
Dinner:
Bean, cheese and veggie burrito with fresh cilantro and salsa (460)
Treat:
4 Nestle Treasures Chocolates (213)


Total Calories: 1406


I am particularly proud of myself for having some serious self-control last night. I had my dinner fairly early (5:00 p.m.) because I have class on Tuesdays and I have to eat dinner before I leave the office. By the time I got home from school (9:00 p.m.) I was really hungry AND I had a headache and was feeling upset from a documentary we watched in class (Holocaust). I had already used up my calories for the day and I don't really have a lot of latitude the rest of this month to move calorie values around, so I maintained self control and didn't eat anything. That was tough but I did it.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job not cheating last night!! I know it is tough to eat dinner early. And I imagine that being emotionally drained makes you want to have a snack. I am proud of you for not eating!!!

Keep it up!