Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

My exercise goal today was strength training, so I pulled out an oldie but goodie - the original FitPrime Crunch Time. Man! I forgot how great this workout is. It's a total body strength training workout - with a couple cardio intervals thrown in - and it's really challenging but only 45 minutes long. Lots of compound exercises so a lot gets squeezed into a short time. The music is GREAT. I'd rate this workout as one of my all-time favorites.

My calorie goal was 2000 today which wasn't too difficult. (That's why I endure those 1400 days, so I can get some 2000 days!)

Breakfast: Homemade egg McMuffin: english muffin with 1 scrambled egg, 1 slice veggie "bacon" and a little cheddar cheese (290)

Lunch: Office birthday lunch for a coworker: 2 slices of pizza (800), 1 slice of birthday cake (475).

Dinner: breaded tilapia on 2 slices of whole wheat bread with a little cheddar and mustard (435)

Total Calories: 2000

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Isn't it great when the workouts do exercises that work multiple muscles simultaneously! They seem less torturous that way. Great job Tuesday. Sounds like a great food day!