Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well-Done Wednesday

Wednesday's Exercise Goal: Cardio


I decided to do housework today instead of my cardio workout. The house was in dire need of attention, so I cleaned for a couple hours... vacuuming, putting laundry away, cleaning the kitchen, dusting, etc. Not sure if it amounted to a regular workout, but I definitely wasn't a slug.


Wednesday's Calorie Goal: 2000


Breakfast:
Chocolate protein shake (320)
Lunch:
1 slice of Tuscan Pane bread topped with 2 scrambled eggs, 1 vegetarian "sausage" patty and a little cheese (420)
Treat:
Candy (600)
Dinner:
Quinoa with sauteed peppers, onions & garlic, fresh basil and topped with 2 tbs parmesan cheese (660)

Total Calories: 2000

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I think housework is a workout! Great job with the calories!