Friday, March 14, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Friday's Exercise Goal: Strength

I did a LOT of exercise today. First of all, I decided I felt like doing strength and yoga, so I did a short Firm workout - Super Charged Sculpting - followed by Crunch Candlelight Yoga. Both together were about an hour and 10 minutes.

Later, at work, the colleague who got me into figure skating invited me to go to the rink with her. Since it was a light day work-wise and I had my skates with me, I decided to go. I skated for a full hour. It was great to be back at the rink. I really haven't been going much lately, mostly because my work schedule is crazy with me working a late shift 2 days a week.

Friday's Calorie Goal: 2000

Breakfast:
Protein shake sans malt (300)
Lunch (I was RAVENOUS today):
3 moderate/small slices of pizza (1050), 2 magic cookie bars (estimate 400), 1 small piece of single-layer birthday cake (estimate 250), 1/2 cup ice cream (150).
No Dinner

Total Calories: 2150

Well, I went over on the calories, but I figure, since I did an extra workout today, I can probably afford a little extra calories. I think an hour of figure skating burns off at LEAST 15o calories, don't you think?

We had a farewell party at work today for 2 employees, hence the big lunch and goodies. One of my evil coworkers brought in magic cookie bars! OMG these are the most deadly delicious things on the planet!!! It took every ounce of control I had to limit myself to a couple small squares. I literally could have eaten the entire plate.
I also am happy to report that I got on the scale this morning and I am down about 3 pounds in the past couple weeks, so my being back on the wagon appears to be paying off.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like you had a great fod and exercise day. I am positive that you don't have to worry about going over 150 calories because you did a ton of exercise!! Great job!