Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tempting Tuesday

I am calling today "Tempting Tuesday" because it was tempting to throw in the towel today. School issues are driving me crazy again, but I am trying to keep my cool.

Tuesday's Exercise Goal: Cardio

Unfortunately, I overslept today (due to the clocks changing on Sunday and I don't use an alarm clock) and I couldn't exercise at lunch today because I had school work to do, so I missed my workout.

Tuesday's Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
Shake (320)
Lunch:
Pasta with marinara sauce and grated cheese (645)
Dinner:
Veggie burger on whole wheat with fried onions and mushrooms, cheese and ketchup (452)

Total Calories: 1417

So despite not having a workout today, I did well with the diet so all is not lost.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I know what you mean about having sleep issues. The change in time is messing me up a bit too. Nice job with the diet today--especially on a low cal day you had some great food!! Keep it up!