Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

I'm sorry to say I've been a little off the wagon the last couple days, but not super bad. I have been sticking to the workouts every day, though.

Tuesday's Exercise Goal: Cardio

This morning I did GForce 2 (rebounder workout). I was proud of myself because I was completely and totally NOT in the mood to work out this morning and I literally dragged myself into the workout room to do my workout.

I also wanted to comment that recently, I've really noticed an impressive change in a part of my physique - my shoulders are really looking pretty darned good (if I do say so myself). They have really become defined and have a toned, broad look to them which I think looks so great. All those shoulder presses are paying off, I guess. I can't wait to wear my tank tops this summer.

Tuesday's Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
The usual chocolate banana protein shake with malt (no PB2) 300

Lunch:
A big bowl of Turkey Hill lite ice cream topped with whipped cream (I know, not a healthy lunch but it's what I wanted!) (614)

Dinner:
Bean, veggie and shrimp burrito with cheese (486)

Total Calories: 1400

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad you are keeping up with the workouts! I am sure you will look great in your summer clothes!