Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thumbelina Thursday





Thought you'd like to see a clip of my new favorite workout!!! Watch it and you'll get motivated (probably to throw up your lunch ;)

Thursday's Exercise Goal: Cardio

This morning I did The Firm: Ultimate Calorie Blaster and I rebounded through through about half of it.

Thursday's Calorie Goal: 2000

Breakfast: My usual shake, sans the PB2 (300)
Lunch: Bean and veggie burrito with cheese, fresh cilantro and salsa (490)
Dinner: A big bowl of my favorite ice cream (Turkey Hill Chocolate Nutty Moose Tracks) topped with whipped cream and homemade oatmeal cookies! (I know, what a "meal"!!! I had a serious sugar craving today). (1210)


Thursday's Total Calories: 2000






1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Thanks for sharing the clip!! You had a great day and even got to have a great treat for dinner. Nice job today!