Sunday, September 30, 2007

Satisfying Sunday


Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1500

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Tennis
Calories: 1465

Today was a successful day on my program. Since I skipped the workout on Friday, I decided that I would make up for it today. Hubby and me played tennis after dinner which was a lot of fun.

I was right on target with my calories today. For breakfast I had Cream of Wheat with a little butter and sweetened with Stevia (260). I also had a cup of hot chocolate (made with skim milk) (185). I decided to skip lunch and had a banana to hold me over until dinner (90). For dinner I had large bowl of butternut squash soup (I used a recipe from my favorite cookbook) with 2 slices of Tuscan Pane bread spread with butter (690) and it was fabulous! For dessert I had a Zitner's Caramel Apple with nuts (240).

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad to hear you had a nice day yesterday....and I am sure it was nice to splurge for dinner.

I am jealous of the apple---I need to pick up a pack of those at the farmers market.

Keep up the great discipline this week!