Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still Goin' Strong


Another pretty good day on my program. I have to say, blogging is making a big difference in my being compliant. It's really silly, but because I know that someone might be reading my blog, it makes me more concerned about doing what I am supposed to do and not screwing up. The last thing I want to do is publicly blog about what a screw up I am!

Anyway, I couldn't fit a tennis game into my schedule today so instead I did WHFN's Steamin' Cardio workout. Not as much fun as tennis (tennis doesn't even seem like exercise, it's so fun) but it did the trick. The WHFN workouts are really fun - good intermediate workouts with excellent production and music.

I went a little over my calorie allotment today - probably by about 100 calories. I had a mean sugar tooth late in the afternoon and downed a handful of candy (jaw breakers, gum, etc.) Otherwise I did well. For breafast I had my usual shake (300). For lunch I had a grilled veggie burger sandwich topped with roasted veggies and part-skim mozzarella (on my favorite Tuscan Pane bread) (447). For dinner I had a Bean, Cheese & Shrimp Burrito (435) and some Mallomars for dessert (240). So my total calories were about 1522. A little off target but hey - not that bad really considering how good I've been lately!

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

I agree with the being accountable. I find myself posting my blog at the time when I would have been having a snack in the past. It is amazing what a public diary can do for the conscience.

dlvblueyed said...

You know it is true about being accountable. I try to walk at a good speed the whole time I am exercising because I am outside and don't want anyone to see me being a slug and walking slow. It is odd I know, but it helps me keep up what speed I can manage.

You are doing a great job with sticking to a low calorie allotment!