Monday, September 1, 2008

Thumbs Up

I haven't been here in awhile - just been busy and haven't felt like posting, but I am happy to report that I have been doing well on the program, especially this past week. This past Monday I made a commitment to myself to really be diligent. I have a big motivator. On October 24th we are leaving for a 10 day vacation to our favorite place, Tulum (Mexico) and I want to get rid of all the weight I gained over the past few months by then so I can walk around in my bathing suit with PRIDE. I know I can do it (or come close) if I am really diligent on the program. (The photo in this post is one I took the last time we were in Tulum....ahhhhhhhh....)

The thing about this program is IT WORKS if I stick to it. I know this for a fact because the times I have really stuck with it, the weight and inches have fallen off pretty quickly.

This past week (Monday - Sunday) I was near perfect on the diet (only 150 calories over for the entire week which I intend to rectify today by deducting 150 from my allowance) and I was 100% perfect with the exercise.

I am going to weigh-in every 10 days. My first weigh-in is this Thursday and my goal is a loss of 6 pounds. After that, my goal will be a 4 pound loss every 10 days.

No comments: