Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Today was a bit challenging, since it was a 1,400 calorie day. Never easy! But I have been telling myself all day to hang in there because tomorrow is my splurge day. Boy I am ready for it.

I had a protein shake for breakfast, a vegetarian chili burrito with cheese for lunch and all I wanted for dinner was snacks, so I had cheese and crackers and 2 fudge pops (I know, so healthy). My total calories for the day was 1,445.

Today my workout goal was cardio and I didn't feel like doing my usual cardio workouts so I went outside for a power walk. I walked for about 35-40 minutes all around the neighborhood (with my IPod of course).
So all in all, a successful day.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

You are doing really well staying within the alloted calories for the day. It's nice to change up the workout every now and then, isn't it? Hope your splurge was yummy!!