Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Checking in...

Well, the weight gain episode really derailed me psychologically for a few days, but I am happy to report I am back on track this week. What's more, I have increased my exercise level. In addition to my usual 5-days-a-week workout schedule, I am also adding in a little extra by taking walks at lunch time every day I can (when the weather is suitable and when I don't have other obligations).

As of today there are only 30 days until our Mexico trip so I am really trying to buckle down. I am having to alter my calorie allotment schedule a little because I have about 7 special occasions over the next month which involve social eating. So what I have done is allotted those days 3000 calories and the rest of the month 1400 calories. This comes out to the same as my normal schedule. It's a little difficult because 1400 calorie days are TOUGH, but I know I can do it.

I'd really like to drop 10 pounds from where I am now over the next 30 days.

No comments: