Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Slacker

Sunday was a rest day so no exercise. My calorie goal was 1400 but I went totally off the wagon. I was just ravenous and had no willpower whatsoever. So I decided the way to rectify this situation is to make yesterday a splurge day and sacrifice my spluge day this week. So this week's splurge day will be subsituted with a 1400 calorie day so it will all even out.

Overall, though, I did pretty well this past week with 5 days of solid exercise and I was right on dietary program for 6 out of the 7 days. I haven't weighed myself (I am going to try to limit that to once a month if possible) but there's definitely a noticeable change in the way a particular pair of dress pants are fitting. They were snug last week and this morning when I put them on they were feeling a little loose.

So all in all, I am pleased with my progress!

No comments: