Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Day for a Walk

I did well today on the program. For my workout, I took a 40 minute power walk at lunchtime. I work two blocks from an Ivy League University and it's the most beautiful campus. I love to take walks through the campus - especially this time of year when the campus is teeming with students. It gives me those back-to-school butterflies, even though I am done with school for now. The photo I posted here is exactly where I take my walk.


My calorie goal was 1800 today and I was right on track. I had a shake for breakfast, Ellio's pizza for lunch (which I dressed up with sauce, veggies, vegetarian "sausage" and cheese). After the pizza I had a handful of yogurt raisins. For dinner I just felt like having cookies, so that's what I had.

Total calories was 1780.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

SOunds like you had a great day. It must be so beautiful when the leaves change to walk on campus.
Keep up the good work!