Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday

Today was a very good day on the program. I started with a good cardio workout - I rebounded while watching WHFN's Fast Cheetah, and did the floorwork and ab section at the end.

I was right on track with my calories today, although one of my "meals" wasn't the healthiest. I had a protein shake for breakfast, 5 homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for lunch and for dinner I had leftover shrimp creole. Total calories were right around 1500 which was my goal today.

Well, tomorrow is my first 10-day weigh in, so I am anxious to see how I did these past 10 days. The goal is 6 pounds, but I will be happy with ANY loss. I am feeling a bit thinner and am noticing a slight difference in the way my work pants are fitting me (much less snug) so I am pretty confident there will be a good result.

No comments: