Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Success

Saturday was another good day for me. It was a scheduled rest day, but it was such a gorgeous day, hubby and me decided to go to a local park and walk . We walked about 3 miles so I certainly got some serious exercise in!

My calorie goal was 1800 and I did well. I had a protein shake for breakfast, some watermelon for a snack, a small fish sandwich for lunch, 2 Klondike bars and for dinner we had a BBQ. I had a veggie burger on 1 slice of bread with cheese, 1 corn on the cob with a dab of butter and a very small helping of mashed potatoes. Total calories just a little over 1800.

I'll tell you...there is nothing better in the summer than a perfectly ripe seedless watermelon and corn on the cob. Mm Mm good!

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I love summer BBQ's as well. Sounds like you had a great day and even got to exercise. Keep up the good work.