Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rough Going

Yesterday was really rough going, diet-wise. I hadn't intended Tuesday to be my "splurge day" but I decided to use my splurge day yesterday because I was simply FAMISHED all day. I think my body is going into shock with this calorie reduction because even after I ate lunch, I was starving. On the way home from work, I was so hungry, I actually started to feel dizzy. This is ridiculous! So I listened to my body changed my splurge day from Saturday to Tuesday. There's really nothing going on this weekend, so it won't be a problem to make that change. I think easing myself back into the lower calories is the way to go. I have to give myself a chance to readjust.

I did a good workout yesterday. It was a cardio day, so I rebounded while watching WHFN's "Fast Cheetah" and did the ab section at the end. So all-in-all it was a good day. It's just a little hard this week readjusting. Oh, and getting back into regular workouts is a little rough too. I never totally stopped working out - but I definitely have not been as diligent the last few months and I haven't worked out at all the last couple weeks (although we did a lot of bike riding and some walking during our vacation). So getting back into it has been rough because the workouts feel harder and I feel a little sore.

It's amazing how if you don't use it, you lose it and QUICKLY!

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job staying with your exercising. I am sure after a few days, your body will readjust to the calorie change.