Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Worn Down Wednesday

I decided to make Wednesday a rest day for a couple of reasons. First, I WAY overdid it on Tuesday. Not only did I do a workout in the morning, I also spent a few hours at work moving my office to a new office. I didn't move the furniture (I had a handyman do that for me), but I had to move boxes, computer equipment, files, as well as decorate, hang pictures, set up my computer, etc. In addition to that, I had to organize my old office (which is now a therapy room) and assist the handyman with organizing a third office that we had to borrow some furniture from.

I was so wiped out when I went home Tuesday night, I ate dinner and then crashed on the couch. I woke up Wednesday morning still feeling a little wrung out. I contemplated working out but decided against it because a real estate showing was planned and I needed to get a bunch of housework done in the morning so the house would be "show ready". So, although I didn't do formal exercise, I did do a lot of activity yesterday morning and felt like I got a workout!

It was a 1400 calorie day, so that was a challenge. I did well, though. I had a protein shake for breakfast, a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and some pasta with marinara sauce and cheese for dinner. That's came to about 1385 calories. I definitely felt like eating more but I was able to exercise restraint.

No comments: