Friday, May 30, 2008

Going Strong

Well, I haven't posted in awhile but have no fear! I have actually been doing really well on the program. I just haven't felt like writing in here - I've been busy with spring cleaning and gardening and just haven't felt like blogging much.

While I haven't been writing in here, I have following the program diligently, especially this past week and I feel like I have snapped back into it again. It took awhile, but finally I am there. I am still following the same calorie plan as usual - 1400, 1400, 1500, 1500, 2000, 2000, 3000 and working out about 5 days/week. This week alone I have dropped 4 pounds and I can feel my clothes fitting a little more loosely.

I still find the low cal days to be a challenge. 1400 and 1500 calories just aren't enough for me and evenings are particularly difficult. But whenever I feel really challenged I just remind myself that doing the 1400's and 1500's allows me to have those 3 higher cal days and still lose weight. So it's worth it. It's just hard.

The stress of school is now behind me and that has helped me to regain some focus on this program, but a new stress has entered my life - we are seriously considering selling our house and relocating to a more affordable area. That opens up a whole 'nother can of stress worms but I am trying not to get myself too psychologically worked up over it.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad to hear you are feeling successful on your program. Spring always energizes me to do more exercise as well!

Keep up the good work.

Jalapeno's Journey said...

Sassy,

Great blog on zigging! I am doing WW and considering changing up some things and trying zigzagging for a while. Appreciate all of the hard work that you have put into this!

Ray