Friday, May 16, 2008

Thursday

Still going strong, although I must say it really is challenging this week. On top of everything else I've already mentioned, I have been a little under the weather all week fighting off some minor cold. It started with a sore throat earlier in the week and has progressed to a head cold. Thankfully it seems to be staying on the mild side, but it's just enough to zap my energy reserves.

As a result, I felt pretty run down yesterday and didn't do a workout. I just didn't feel up for it.

My calorie goal was 1400 and I stayed pretty close to goal.

Breakfast: granola bar (150), grapes and strawberries (150)
Lunch: vegetarian "pizzasteak" with fried onions (455) and some Doritos (140)
Dinner: Pita pizza topped with red peppers, onion and veggie "chicken" (535)

Total Calories: 1430

No comments: